POSITION: DIVISIONAL FINANCIAL MANAGER Civil Engineering
DIVISION: Civil Engineering
LOCATION: Bramley, Johannesburg
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Permanent Contract
JOB SUMMARY STATEMENT: To provide timeous, accurate and reliable financial planning and analysis for Civil Engineering Division.
THE ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES ASSOCIATED WITH THIS POSITION INCLUDE:
- Manage the Civil Engineering division’s finance team.
- Responsible for project cost reporting.
- Responsible for financial reporting.
- Review journals and reconciliations.
- Maintain information between the project sites and the finance team.
- Support the management reporting, budget and forecasting processes.
- Responsible for weekly cashflow reporting and payments.
- Responsible for correct cost allocation to the division.
- Business partner to operations.
- Implement and maintain financial controls.
• BCom Financial Accounting.
- Must at least have 5 years work experience at a managerial level in the finance function within the construction industry.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Numerical aptitude.
- Business aptitude.
- Ability to work with complex calculations.
- Time management.
- Must be able to work collaboratively in a team.
CLOSING DATE: 26 November 2021
Please forward application with the title in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Background checks will be done.
- No applications will be considered if you do not meet the minimum requirements.
- Grinaker-LTA will respond to short listed candidates.
- Candidates who have not been contacted within six weeks from the closing date, can assume that their application was unsuccessful.