EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Permanent
- Plan and schedule workflow for project activities according to design and drawings.
- Resolve problems utilizing acquired knowledge and analytical abilities.
- Analyze production specifications and plant capacity data.
- Identify and implement areas for continuous improvement.
- Adhere to organizational safety and quality requirements and procedures.
- Relevant tertiary qualification: BSc or BTech in Civil Engineering or Construction Management.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years work related experience as a Planner in building projects.
- Must be proficient in various software programs such as CCS Site plan, Primavera, MS Project etc.
- Must be based in KZN and willing to work anywhere in the province.
CLOSING DATE: 02 March 2022
Please forward your CV and relevant qualification to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.
- Background checks will be done.
- Grinaker-LTA will respond to short listed candidates.
- Candidates who have not been contacted within six weeks from the closing date, can assume their application unsuccessful.
- The Company encourages candidates from previously disadvantaged backgrounds to apply.