LOCATION: JOHANNESBURG. TRAVEL ACROSS SOUTH AFRICA.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: PERMANENT
- Contribute to the development and delivery of the Companies project goals and objectives.
- Drive a Safe, Health, Environment, Quality and Wellness culture for the Organization through participation in various platforms and methods.
- Implement, monitor, and maintain all relevant SHEQ & Wellness standards, ISO Certification and management systems to ensure the Company complies with SHEQ regulatory and governance requirements. Effectively implement and monitor risk management, compliance measures and controls.
- Contribute to the effectiveness of the SHEQ & Wellness function.
- Builds and maintain productive internal and external relationships with the relevant stakeholders.
- Achieve quality objectives through active influence of strategic and operational management.
- Relevant Tertiary qualification e.g., National Diploma – Safety Management / Risk Management.
- Other relevant qualifications: SAMTRAC/HIRA/COMLOC/COMSOC.
- Accredited Risk Facilitator, Accredited Safety Auditor, management development programmes, SACPCMP Registration, Internal Auditor.
- Minimum of 5 years work related experience as manager in the same or similar position.
- Must be willing to travel across South Africa and possibly across the border.
- Extensive knowledge and application of Health, Safety, Environmental legislation (including knowledge of OHSACT and MHSA).
- Extensive knowledge of ISO Standards and Codes of Good Practice relative to SHEQ.
- Extensive knowledge and application of the principles and practices of SHEQ and Risk management.
- Thorough knowledge of the methods of collection, analysis, and reporting of SHE data and performance.
- Computer literate
CLOSING DATE: Friday, 10 June 2022
Please forward your CV and relevant qualification to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.
- Background checks will be done.
- Grinaker-LTA will respond to short listed candidates.
- Candidates who have not been contacted within six weeks from the closing date, can assume their application unsuccessful.
- The Company encourages candidates from previously disadvantaged backgrounds to apply.