- Take off material and sub-contract quantities from the tender documents.
- Send out specifications and mini bill of quantities to various suppliers for pricing.
- Keep all suppliers up to date with all addendums.
- Negotiate & select Supplier(s) in line with BBBEE guidelines and price to meet business operational requirements.
- Adjudicate all quotations received for the best value.
- Provide constant feedback to the management team regarding all aspects of procurement and spend in the tender space.
- Support tendering in providing tender prices as per bill of quantity.
- Maintain a database of specialist sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Compile procurement deliverables for each tender.
- Understand international procurement practices in line with procuring from across borders.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION:
- National Diploma in Business or Purchasing Management or Supply Chain Management.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years work experience in a Procurement / Buyer role in a Construction Company.
- Must have strategic sourcing, supply chain management experience and spend management knowledge with progressive levels of responsibility.
- National Diploma in Civil Engineering or Construction Management is advantageous.
CLOSING DATE: Friday, 11 March 2022
Please forward your CV and relevant qualification to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.
- Background checks will be done.
- Grinaker-LTA will respond to short listed candidates.
- Candidates who have not been contacted within six weeks from the closing date, can assume their application unsuccessful.
- The Company encourages candidates from previously disadvantaged backgrounds to apply.